Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
November 15, 2013
Image Size
2.4 MB
Resolution
1239×1113
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
4,439 (2 today)
Favourites
447 (who?)
Comments
33
Downloads
31
×
Hands and Feet Practice [Usable as References] by Dex91 Hands and Feet Practice [Usable as References] by Dex91
-
--
---



No references used, but two of the inked ones are half-referenced.
You can use these as a Reference if you want, just credit and put the link to this work in your Description :)

These are some very random hands and feet i drew in a more realistic style rather than my usual "manga" style.
Hope these will be ... handy! :]


I should be able to upload more of these from now on, since i resumed practicing with hands, feet, poses etc
Please let me know if you found this useful and want more!




Thank you, as always, for the the awesome Comments and the Support! :glomp:








As you can see in my gallery, i'm working hard for my manga, so if you could support me by following my profile on Mangamagazine it would really mean a lot to me, because my manga will be online soon and i'm putting every last bit of energy i have in it!


The pages of my manga will mainly be uploaded on Mangamagazine (but some also here), here is the link to my profile: www.mangamagazine.net/authors-…

LINK TO THE VIDEOTUTORIALS I MADE SO FAR: www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_qc9q…












---------------------------------------------------

-Mangamagazine Profile (to follow my Mark of Darkness Manga): www.mangamagazine.net/authors-…
-YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/dexelkyr (Will be uploading a lot of VideoTutorials, speed drawings and more stuff)
-Facebook Page :facebook: : www.facebook.com/pages/Dex91/3…
-LiveStream Channel: www.twitch.tv/dexelkyr (will resume LiveStreaming soon!)
-Twitter: Dex911

(Join the Hidden Pencils Group, unlimited submissions and you can submit anything you want, we are 166 at the moment! hidden-pencils.deviantart.com/ :iconhidden-pencils:)

There's also a Group dedicated to my own saga, Mark of Darkness, feel free to give it a look and maybe join if you want and appreciate the saga! :iconmark-of-darkness:
Add a Comment:
 
:iconkotimc:
Once again, you have impressed me on how well you can draw/sketch. The postion and angle of each one is really unique. They are not just poses( if that makes sense) with one angle, but they each have a unique new angle that makes this piece of art like 20% cooler. The other 80% is because for each figure, i can tell where each muscule is, and not the average refrence page where there is just circles and lines. You have left me completly speechless again at just how good you are (even at refrence sheets). Keep up the amazing work ^^
What do you think?
The Artist thought this was FAIR
2 out of 2 deviants thought this was fair.

The Artist has requested Critique on this Artwork

Please sign up or login to post a critique.

:iconjstn15:
Jstn15 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2014  Professional Traditional Artist
good work, only thing i can see is to work on you line and smooth the edges out but looks great keep working on it only can get better
Reply
:icondex91:
Dex91 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you, but this is a bit old now and was done quickly just to lay down the basic drawing (there's no need to have polished drawings when you practice) ^^
But thanks for the comment!
Reply
:iconcirprius:
Cirprius Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This is awesome
Reply
:icondex91:
Dex91 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you! :glomp:
Reply
:iconwinter-and-co-dsi:
winter-and-co-dsi Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You draw hands and feet like a fricking champ... You make it look so easy...
Reply
:icondex91:
Dex91 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you!
I still have a looong way to go but i hope these can be helpful :glomp:
Reply
:iconwinter-and-co-dsi:
winter-and-co-dsi Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
They're very helpful
Reply
:iconj-wolfe15:
J-Wolfe15 Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2013
Very nice.
Reply
:icondex91:
Dex91 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you! :glomp:
Reply
:iconj-wolfe15:
J-Wolfe15 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2013
You're welcome. ^.^ :hug:
Reply
Add a Comment: